Appel à communication : EAEA 11 2013 | Envisioning Architecture: Design, Evaluation, Communication
Valério Signorelli qui a effectué un stage de plusieurs mois au Cresson nous communique en avant première cet appel à communication.
International Conference | 25-28 September 2013 | Politecnico di Milano, School of Architecture and Society
Three topics are proposed:
- Topic 1: Visualizing Sustainability: making the invisible visible
- Topic 2: Experiential Simulation: the sensorial perception of the built environment
- Topic 3: Conceptual Representation: Exploring the layout of the built environment
The first topic will explore how the representation of sustainability is used in architecture and urban design. The second topic will focus on the perception of the built environment, in order to explore techniques to integrate sensorial aspects in the design process. The third theme will investigate aspects concerning the conceptual (abstract) visualization, and therefore, the layout and the elements of the architectural and the urban space.
The three topics will be detailed taking into account:
- Innovative experiences from the research world, from teaching and professional practice, investigating the various stages of design: composition, evaluation and communication of design projects.
- Applications to case studies and at different scales: from architecture to urban planning.
- The use of different techniques of design, from hand drawing to CAD design, to BIM and parametric design.
To investigate the role of visualization as a tool for conception, verification, evaluation and communication of architecture and space. In particular we intend visualization as a platform for experimentation, exploration, research, user participation and teaching. Publication of the proceedings and diffusion of the outcomes.
Submission of Abstracts | 15 November 2012
Announcement of accepted Abstracts | 15 January 2013
Submission of papers and registration | 1 March 2013
Final papers submission | 30 June 2013
Early registration deadline | 1 August 2013
Imprimer ce billet